Secrets of a Healer - Magic of Aromatherapy (Second Edition)
This Aromatherapy knowledge is designed for anyone who would like to know what the professionals know about working with Essential oils.
You will be learning the basic study of 70 essential oils, blends, carrier oils, perfumery and lotions, the therapeutic effects and how to do a health record and determine the best essential oil blend for that client.
A fun portion of the information is learning how to make custom bath bombs, scrubs, soap, cream, lip balm, and oil blends.
Topics covered in this certificate course include:
- History of Aromatherapy
- Introduction to Essential Oils
- Introduction to Clinical Studies
- Introduction to Botany
- How Essential Oils Work
- Therapy Room Set Up
- Essential Oils, Purity & Production
- Essential Oil Safety
- TCRS & Wellness Assessment
- Therapeutic Cross Referencing
- Carrier Oils
- Massage Benefits
- Massage Contra-indications
- Introduction to Business & Ethics
- Estrogens Mimics
- Aromatherapy and the Elderly
- Other Methods of Oil Selection
- Therapist Safety
I am so happy and grateful that I had the opportunity to own an accredited college for over fourteen years. Enjoy the secrets I taught my aromatherapy students!