Fantasy Edition – Fairy Tales, Dreams & Reality
AN INCREDIBLE ADD ON TO THE IKONA GAME
Fantasy Edition to the Ikona Game- Master Goal Setting
RULES TO THE
You can play alone or with friends; if with friends will take a few days to complete. Some choose to play once per week until finished.
- 1 Fairy Tales, Dreams and Reality Book
- 1 Journal
- 4 sets of 12 Goal Cards
You will need:
IKONA (Dream Big) Game
Add-on Rules to the original game of IKONA ( Dream Big)
1st Read the ‘Fairy Tale’ Chapter in the book “Fairy Tale, Dreams and Reality…Where are you on your path. Pages 13-18
- In your, Journal write out 100 goals to achieve before death
Write out one hundred different things/goals to accomplish before death, not just ten or fifty…100. It does not matter if you believe you can or cannot accomplish them, just write them down. I have been told, many times, that if you put a pen in hand and write your thoughts on paper your brain chemistry changes and starts to create your reality.
Have you ever owned or driven a vehicle and all you see is that vehicle; make, model and/or color around town, and when you buy a different vehicle and now all you see is the new one all over town and have forgotten about the other one you had just owned. Your brain is amazing. It is like the law of attraction, what you think you will attract.
Ideas that you can use to write about:
- all the places you want to visit…each one count
- what kind of house you want
- furniture, toys
- hobbies you would like to do
- any volunteer work
- public speaking arrangements
- bungee jumping
- jumping out of an airplane
Anything you can think of, write it down…this may take a couple of days to weeks to complete your list…time is not the issue; and later … you can add to your list as you complete items.
After you have completed writing down your hundred goals…the odds are that you will accomplish more than eighty percent of them. Most of my students and clients notice a change almost instantly.
2nd Read the ‘Dream’ chapter in the book “Fairy Tale, Dreams and Reality…Where are you on your path”. Pages 41 – 68
- For the game…You have a generic goal card. This is just to place around the house or car or work to remind yourself of your goal(s).
- You have 11 individual goal cards:
- Big-ticket item – Example car, truck, RV, engagement ring, furniture, etc.
- Business – What business(es) to own
- Career – What job to earn a living with
- Education – What: certificate, diploma, masters, Doctors, etc.
- Fame – What would you like to go down in history for
- Finance – The dollar amount you gross (before taxes and expenses), or net after taxes (take-home amount)
- Home – What you live in, or can be many that you own
- Legacy – What you leave your children
- Philanthropy – What you donate or do for charity
- Relationship – Your partner, friends, family, can even be co-workers
- Vacation – Where do you want to travel next?
On each individual card choose one of your goals from your original 100 you wrote down earlier. Pick one for all the categories, if you did not think of one, do so now. On the back of each card write the main goal for each category that you are going to manifest. Weirdly enough some of your other goals may happen before the one you are working on…Woot, Woot!
3rd Read the ‘Reality’ chapter in the book “Fairy Tale, Dreams and Reality…Where are you on your path”. Pages 69 – 118
Part of the secret to manifesting your Dreams, Wishes, and Desires…
There are three main concepts to master to create your Big or Fantasy Dreams:
- Detailed goal – write out in detail and future tense as if you already have the goal in the present tense (can be a few pages if necessary). The mind works on memories!
- What is your habit – If you can figure out a negative habit you are doing and change it, you will be able to manifest. The old saying “If you keep doing what you have always done, you will keep getting what you always have”. Or, I like the story Bob Proctor tells of the little fly continually trying to get outside through the closed window until its death…even though there are an open door inches away. The moral of this story is to try another approach, change your paradigm/pattern/habit. Ways to change your habit: New Knowledge, Counselling, Hypnosis, Meditation, Repetition…Practice, Practice, Practice!
- Action plan – What is your next step? Brainstorm. There is always a better way.
Every little step adds up to a big step, every big step adds up to a leap, and a few big leaps add up to a quantum jump… so really every little step becomes a quantum jump eventually. Constance Santego
4th Read the ‘ conclusion’ chapter in the book “Fairy Tale, Dreams and Reality…Where are you on your path”. Pages 119 – 120
Now you are ready to play the Ikona Dream Big Game.
All the original game rules are the same except…
Choose one of your goals to work on while you are playing the game.
- When you land on a Body, Mind, or Soul stone do what it asks, but also think about how it relates to your goal. After your turn write in your journal how it relates to your goal.
- When you land on a sin stone and pick a card, read it out loud, reflect on which one of the seven sin cards you chose…write in your journal anything that the card represents to you.
- If you seem to be choosing the same sin card during the game you will need to meditate later (after the game when you are alone) and release that negative energy. Come up with your own meditation or on my Youtube channel (Constance Santego) listen to the negative energy release meditation.
- When you pass manifestation (read Achieving your Dreams – How to make your dreams/ wishes/ desires come true.) and can buy virtue cards with your stars; each virtue is a positive in your life something to strive for. The virtue card that came from the crystal you chose at the beginning of the game will tell you something about yourself and the goal you are working on.
- When you get a virtue card read the information on the card out loud
- Write in your journal how each virtue reflects in your life and your goal & how this virtue can improve your life even more.
A person needs to be balanced in all four aspects of themselves: Physical, Mental, Spiritual, and Emotional. What needs to be balanced or worked on today?
Body stone = Physical
Mind stone = Mental
Soul stone = Spiritual
Manifestation / Virtue and Sin Stone = Emotional
Every time you play the game you can get deeper and deeper into your personal growth; Health, Wealth, and Happiness is our goal in helping you achieve your Dreams, Wishes, and Desires.
Continue writing in your Journal…Write every day all the successes you had, even the little tiny ones. It is amazing to look back at in a few months or years from now and read what you had accomplished.
Enjoy the Journey! Constance